Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cinemateca portuguesa



Hello, gorgeous... You talking to me?... Go ahead, make my day... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up... Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn... Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning… Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore… Here's looking at you, kid... After all, tomorrow is another day!... You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am... If you build it, he will come... Shane. Shane. Come back!... You can't handle the truth!... Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!... Well, why don't you come up sometime and see me?... You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow… Well, nobody's perfect… Stella! Hey, Stella!... Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars… I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse… That’s the stuff that dreams are made of... We'll always have Paris… My precious… Rosebud… Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make… Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown… Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer… Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship… Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!... My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you… Made it, Ma! Top of the world!... A martini. Shaken, not stirred… I see dead people… You had me at "hello."… I am big! It's the pictures that got small...